Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's up

It's the fourth week of school and I am still learning more about Korea. Since this is my first time being in another country by myself I get nervous when going somewhere alone. Luckily, I made some good friends so I usually follow them around.

For those of you thinking about visiting Korea and wanting to attend Yonsei. There is a nice cafeteria here where they serve some good tasting noodles. They have many kinds of spaghetti in this one specific cafeteria. I forgot the name of the building, but I will get back to you on that. Anywho, here are some pictures :)) 

I signed up for a gym in Sinchon. I have to walk around 10 minutes to get there.
I also joined a baseball club for Yonsei called "Ironbat". I think I will become their pitcher. They were pretty amazed when they saw my fastball.

 I got me some Honey Butter chips. These things are like rare Pokemons. They are so hard to find!
Sandwhich was like 2 bucks. Honeybutter chips was like 1.5 bucks each. Korea also has this neat thing when you buy certain items you also get something free (maybe a drink?).
Seafood cream noodles. (seriously this cafeteria is the bomb.com). Noodles in this cafeteria usually don't go over 5 bucks. The amount they give you is great too! Garlic bread is 500won each.

My view at Namsam Tower :)) Was kinda cold when I went but it was still pretty awesome.
My gym shoes.
 
 
 
 
Things I find interesting
1. Most gyms in Korea require you have to new/clean shoes used only at/for the gym.
2. Korean debit cards can be used also as a metro card. (it'd be cool if America adopted this idea)
 
 What I am learning
Because I live by myself I have to budget my money and learn how to say no sometimes when I am invited to fun events and hangouts. It's hard for me to say no when people invite me out to eat because I am ALWAYS hungry! I still have a very fast metabolism. My stomach is growling now as I write this blog post.
 
 
Note to people back at home:
Thanks everyone for keeping me in your prayers. I appreciate it, and I really see God providing for me in everyway. I do feel homesick, and I miss all of you guys!
 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any ideas of what I should post about? :)) please tell me if you do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment