Thursday, March 26, 2015

classes and fun plans

Lately, people have been asking me how are my classes.
Since I am taking classes in Korea, many people wonder if it is taught in English. It in fact is taught in English. But since it is taught by Korean professors it is not perfect English. For example: my physiology professor continues to say "we made a promise". I suddenly wake up during class and wonder OMG! I made a promise? No... actually I didn't make a promise. It is actually the professor trying to say that there is a law made to explain some sort of phenomenon... Law = promise. 

On the side note, I'm glad I remembered my mom saying be careful when you cross streets in Korea. Why? There aren't stop signs like America. There are usually cross guards for very busy intersections, and maybe the pedestrian crossing signal. So, if you plan to visit Korea just remember to let the cars go first. 

Next week I'm hoping to visit Hongdae and go to the trick eye museum. If you don't know what that is here is a link for ya. 

http://www.visitseoul.net/en/article/article.do?_method=view&m=0004003002006&p=en&art_id=46360&lang=en 

Like every other blog post, I will provide pictures :D
two days ago I finally got to eat a burger... omg.. I miss this

My aunt restocked my cabinet with a bunch of ramen. Not gonna be good for me hahha.

My aunt also got me new glasses. If you go to the right place in Korea frames can be really cheap. Also, depending on what kind of lens you want, the total price will also come out really cheap. My glasses only costed me 20 bucks with a free eye exam. I wonder how they even make money like that... Additionally, the service in Korea is amazing. Whether I'm getting a haircut or getting my glasses they usually serve drinks. When I got my glasses they had a drink bar where you can order beverages. Seriously, service in Korea is like WOOOOOOW. 

And more food. Tteokboki with calamari :DD


OH AND mom and dad if your reading this. I'm doing fine. My room isn't too messy and I do my dishes. Well... depends on what you define messy as... In my standards this is neat heheh. Anywho... I'm doing great. I went grocery shopping today. I bought this nice toothpaste that taste minty peaches. Random... but that's me hahahha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment