Monday, March 9, 2015

First day

This Monday has got to be one of the worst first day of school. I wouldn't even call it a first day because I didn't even go to class. Why? Apparently, I registered four out of five of my classes in the wrong campus. I didn't even know that was possible! I was supposed to register my classes at the Sinchon campus instead of Incheon campus. So instead of going to class I just hung out with a friend that I met named Cody. Later, Cody's girlfriend tagged along and the three of us just hung out. We ate ribs with cheese at a place with my name in Korean, played pool, went bowling, then we ate again...  I felt guilty for doing this, but I didn't really have many options. So how did my week go? I'll let the pictures explain!

Where we ate

Ribs and cheese

Bapingsoooooo ~ 

Ate again after bowling
My friends. They cute I guess.

She can speak three languages. She speaks Spanish, English, and Korean... I feel like all the people I've met so far can speak at least three languages.

Me. Reppin. Yonsei.
 
What I learned
I learned that Koreans don't drink during their meals because they said its bad for digestion. I also learned that Korean people are really touchy. Everytime I see koreans talking I see them linking or grabbing their friends arm. I also noticed this when my dad was here in Korea while meeting all his friends.

1 comment: